The Web Development Process:
You are the expert in your field, we're expert in web usability, website design, and search engine marketing
What we'll need from you:
- Information on your goals for the new site (if you currently have a site, we'll want an itemized list of what works or doesn’t work).
- Key marketing advantages that differentiate you from the competition.
- List of competitor sites.
- Supporting information about your products or services, and any high-resolution photos or graphics that need to be included in the design.
For the most part, that's it (well, there will be some $ involved, too). If we need more, we'll tell you, which brings us to...
What You Get From Us
Depending on the scope of your project, and what we included in our estimate, you'll get:
- Some very helpful guidelines on how to provide what we need from you. If the site includes e-commerce or database content, we may provide some templates to help you help us.
- A design concept (or two or three) of the new site for your review. We'll then modify it as needed based on your feedback.
- If you have us doing SEO, we'll provide you a spreadsheet with our keyword research and recommendations.
- As long as we have your content, we'll start building the site.
- We'll have included some options in our estimate to help get your site off to a running start.