Complete web services including:
- Responsive website development or web site redesign for mobile devices
- Search Engine Optimization, Social Media & Internet marketing
- Web maintenance, analytics, content management systems
Blitz Media Design is expert in web usability and features that deliver your web message effectively.
We will take your expertise on your products, services, or non-profit organization, and help you develop the content needed to meet your web site goals.
We offer all web design services, including:
- Responsive sites that work on desktop, tablets or smartphones (Five Reasons You Need a Responsive Webite)
- E-commerce that makes it easy to buy
- Hosting and domain registration services
Search Engine Marketing (SEM)...
includes a range of options, including Search Engine Optimization (SEO), social media, pay-per-click advertising setup and management, link campaigns, or other web marketing programs. SEM requires a balanced, online marketing approach, and the goal is to produce real, qualified traffic for your site. At minimum, it includes:
- Ethical SEO based on compelling content
- Web press releases to drive traffic to your site
- Social media options appropriate for your organization
Web Site Maintenance, Content Management Systems & Analytics
Making your web site live should be a starting point, not a conclusion. We help you to:
- Monitor results – our hosting includes web analytics that show you how many visits your site receives, how people find you, what pages are most effective, and more
- Keep your web site dynamic – update often through our maintenance or using a content management system (CMS) we provide
- Give people a reason to come back, such as online reference tools, opt-in newsletters and HTML e-mails, discounts or free samples, etc.
Blitz Media Design can assist with any of these activities to the extent you desire. If you wish us to handle updates, prepare (or in some cases, even write) newsletters, or provide regular reports on site activity, we are happy to do so. If you have someone in your organization with modest computer skills, we can set up a content management system and train you to do your own web site updates. The extent of user-level updating can be adjusted to the comfort of the person doing the updates, limiting it to text changes on a few individual pages, or allowing extensive changes to pages, graphics, links and more.