Allaying fears and helping you deal with the challenge
If you're a county board of DD in Ohio, privatizing your services and programs has numerous challenges.
- Existing staff are fearful of the change and impact of going from OPERS to private organizations, as well as will they be working with the same people they serve now
- Families are asking staff questions they can't answer regarding the transition
- Families of people served are afraid of schedule, personnel, and location changes
- DSP and other caregiver hiring and retention challenges become magnified with the changeover
How Can Blitz Help Us?
- Experience—we've helped other county boards with the change
- We'll take you through a board-to-private version of our Strategic Planning Process and produce a specific plan of action for your organization
- We'll continue to work with your team to assist with every challenge