We help developmental disabilities providers attract and retain great DSPs with communication that motivates!
The DSP Magnet™ Process helps end the DSP hamster wheel of recruiting, hiring, and retaining Direct Support Professionals, as well as engaging donors and serving more people—all with digital tools and systems that save you time and money.
- We're wasting a lot of time and money training new DSPs… Then watching them quit in 6 months or less.
- We can't afford any more overtime—especially since it's burning out our best people.
- We used to have 10 applicants for 2 jobs. Now we have 10 jobs and only 2 applicants.
- Our county board needs to transition to private and outsourced providers—fast.
- Our web page, social media, and emails just aren't "connecting" with people anymore.
At Blitz Media Design, we understand the challenges faced by the Intellectual Developmental Disabilities community. Whether you need to recruit DSPs or are a county board mandated to transition to private care, our expertise can help.
Presentation: How to Increase DSP Job Applications Online
Tuesday, April 30th at 7:30 am
Ability Network of Delaware
Webinar: How to Increase DSP Job Applications Online
Tuesday, May 14th at 1 pm
West Virginia Behavioral Healthcare Providers Association Conference
Presentation: Increase DSP Job Applications Online
Thursday, May 16th at 2:45 pm
Case Study: Resident Home Association's DSP Challenge
“Before we worked with Craig and Scott, almost no one applied on our website. Thanks to their process, we came up with an approach that produced over 300 online applications in 16 months!”
— Peter J. Roll, Executive Director Resident Home Association