We help developmental disabilities providers attract and retain great Direct Support Professionals with communication that motivates!
The DSP Magnet® Process ends the DSP Hamster Wheel™ of recruiting, hiring, and retaining Direct Support Professionals, as well as engaging donors and serving more people—all with digital tools and systems that save you time and money.
2-minute Highlights: Licking County Board of DD Workshop: Creating a DSP Magnet®
- We're wasting a lot of time and money training new DSPs… Then watching them quit in 6 months or less.
- We can't afford any more overtime—especially since it's burning out our best people.
- We used to have 10 applicants for 2 jobs. Now we have 10 jobs and only 2 applicants.
- Our Indeed ads cost too much and attract the wrong people.
- Our web page, social media, and emails just aren't "connecting" with people anymore.
At Blitz, we understand the challenges faced by the Intellectual Developmental Disabilities community. Whether you need to recruit DSPs or are a county board that wants to help providers in your area, our expertise can help.
DSP Magnet® Workshop - Recruiting & Ghosting on Aug 11, Retention & Culture on Aug 12
Virtual Workshops with Breakout Sessions for Peer-to-Peer Collaboration
Time: 9:00 am EDT – 12:30 pm EDT both days
In-person events will be done virtually or rescheduled.
“We submitted our updated applicant-centered job postings to Indeed Friday afternoon in three service locations and received 173 applicants by Monday morning. Our posts garnered more views in 48 hours than we had previously experienced and we are excited to test the results of Blitz's more applicant-focused posting style!”
— Sarah Koenig, Path Forward of Kentucky
DSP Maget Workshop Testimonial: Licking County Board of Developmental Disabilities